PAST WORKSHOP - The Partnership for Excellence is offering a 2-day workshop on the basics of the Baldrige criteria and more. We will review the Baldrige framework, take a deeper dive into each category, and discuss alignment and integration of category questions to the organizational profile and results. We will provide examples of best practices so you can learn how national Baldrige award recipients have appled the criteria.
Location: Sessions will be delivered via Zoom videoconferencing
Dates: July 12-13, 2023 from 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM EDT each day with a break for lunch.
Join us to gain a better knowledge of the Baldrige Excellence Framework and let's address the fundamentals and increase your organizational performance.
We will review the Baldrige framework overall, then take a deeper dive into each category, including a look at alignment and integration of category questions to the Organizational Profile and Results.
We will provide examples of best practices so you can learn how national Baldrige award recipients have applied the criteria.
- Workshop Cost: $400.00 per participant
- $325.00 for 2023 TPE Individual & Organizational Members
- $10% Discount to teams of 3 or more from the same organization
To register for the workshop, complete the registration form.
For more information, read the Workshop Basics and Beyond Brochure. Registration has closed.
Registration has closed.
Questions? Email Lauren Browning, Director, Training and Administrative Services, or call: (901) 830-4499.
Collaborative Cohort Forming
The Partnership for Excellence’s Leader2Leader Collaborative is a year-long professional development program, which is grounded in the Baldrige Excellence Framework and consists of educational sessions, best practice sharing, peer networking & collaboration, and leadership growth.
Each cohort begins with a strategy session where participants engage in team building activities, hear lessons from Baldrige recipients, conduct a mock strategic planning session, and establish goals for the year. On three occasions, throughout the year, participants will participate in a day of best practices led by Baldrige/TPE award recipients.
Sessions will be conducted virtually or inperson, if available. In between sessions, participants engage in webinars, mentoring calls, and TPE’s annual Quest for Success conference. The year ends with participants presenting their process improvement project and graduation.
Kick-off Strategy Session – November, exact day TBD, 2023
- Provide a leadership development opportunity that is grounded in the Baldrige Excellence Framework
- Provide peer group networking for senior leaders throughout Ohio, Indiana and West Virginia
- Develop future leaders for organizations
- Ensure leadership support and alignment for organizations on the Baldrige journey
- Benchmarking and deep dives into the Baldrige Excellence Framework
- Organizations that are on or early on the Baldrige journey
- Curriculum is grounded in Baldrige Excellence Framework
- TPE has an extensive network of leaders from Baldrige recipients to lead sessions, webinars & mentoring
- Participants customize webinar topics based on outcome of first session
- Participants develop lifelong relationships with members of cohort
Structure of L2L Collaborative
- Kick-off & Strategy Session – November, 2023
- Three one-day best practice sharing sessions led by Baldrige / TPE Award recipients (on-site or virtual)
- ½ day learning & experiencing host’s best practices
- ½ day interactive session applying learning
- Attend/participate in 2024 Quest for Success
- 8 webinars - months between best practice sessions
- Topics customized by cohort in first session
- Quarterly mentoring calls –1:1 with Baldrige expert
- Presentation of process improvement project & graduation